What is a certificate SSL?
A certificate SSL is a issued digital certificate for a domain by a central authority called the certificate authority. In order to issue a certificate SSL, it must acquire one and soon to happen through a verification process, will be carried out by the certificate authority.
2. Why I have to buy a certificate SSL?
A certificate SSL makes 2 things:
- To base the information sent from the navigator of its user to its webpage.
- To authenticate the identity of its website.
When doing these 2 things, a certificate SSL protects its clients and it increases his confidence in his business as well in line.
This is especially important if its website requires that the users, initiate session using passwords or introducing confidential information, as the data of personal information, credit cards or corporative information.
3. Do certificates SSL work in all the navigators?
Certificates SSL are compatible with all the main navigators of the market.
4. I can update my certificates SSL?
Unfortunately, we did not offer to support for updates or degradation for certificates. If it is necessary, it can buy a new certificate and install it in the same Web server, as the old certificate that has used.